Re: Gallery review Dec. 1

In a message dated 12/4/2002 7:00:49 PM Central Standard Time, ydavis@hkg.odn.ne.jp writes:

I, for one, really appreciate honest reviews. How can one know when
something is truly good, cause it gets good reviews, if all the
reviews are always good?

I -for one- thought this last weeks Gallery was Great!   What's wrong with You People?  1 thru 10  -Nothing but Fantastic-!  I have some Favorites -but now I don't Feel like sharing- with you infidels.

Seriously- I look at each one of them and Wish that I could have been 'The Photographer'!

Great Gallery -THANKS ANDY- & Special Thanks to the photographers.

jIMMY