RE: Gallery review Dec. 1

Ha, ha. I like your frankness Jim and thanks for the comments. Usually these kinds of comments bore me and occasionally annoy me but this time seems different. Perhaps its the Christmas season, the fresh blanket of snow we have, the Bailey's on my Fruit Loops this morning or perhaps its because I agree that the photo ain't much but hey, without it there would be a hole in the gallery.

Greg