Re: Nikon Lens Question

Jim,

There are two series of books that can help you a great deal. Hove Foto
Books and The Magic Lantern Series of books. Each book in the series talks
about specific cameras and lenses. In the Hove Foto Books one book is based
on Nikon Modern Classics such as the FM2. There are other books in the
series that talk about the different types of lenses Nikon made as well. I
find most of the ones I use in photo retailers (not like a Kits Camera but
more larger photo retailers) but I have also seen them in places like
Borders.

I have a bunch of material on Nikon, and if you send me specifics about the
type of lenses you now have, I may be able to answer your questions directly
or these sites may help you. The third one is like a complete history of
Nikon and more.

http://cyberdenis.topcities.com/nik-lens.htm
http://www.aiconversions.com/history.html
http://wpxx02.toxi.uni-wuerzburg.de/~winstel/walter/nikon.html