Re: CD Sticker

From: gallery <gallery@bobke.de>
Subject: Re: CD Sticker

I wonder what effect the ink would have on the CD in the long term? The same
goes for the solvents in pens and sticky labels: would they interact with
the CD over time? Has anyone tested this?
well, one of the following manufacturers (MMORE, TRAXDATA, or MITSUI0 advises cleaning the cdr with ethyl alcohol (common
alcohol found in the stores and alc beverages)
i've been doing this repeatedly erasing my felt tip pen markings and scetches and i had no trouble yet....

BTW whose the copiers best friend?

Staedler Lumocolor (black) for erasing the lockin file section on copy protected CDs... :-p

Laurenz