Re: Archival CD strorage

15 years? I read a thick book on digital publishing four years ago, and it said
CDs can last up to 100 years. I thought that was a strange, strange prediction
indeed.

Do you have an article somewhere, perhaps by CNN, that says what the Library of
Congress is reportedly saying?

Elson

--
Nazca Graphic Design & Photography