Gallery Review

Lawrence Smith - 3
Would like to see a more severe vertical crop.  Shame the uppermost
balloon (?) bobber (?) isn't turned to the side as the other two.
Elegant image.

D.L. Shipman - Study in blue and yellow
A slight crop on R & L and cropping more at bottom really
helps pop out that yellow boat and blue tug even more. The post on the
right is placed quite nicely. Wow colors!

Christiane Roh - Champery, October 2002
Nice ground anchor at bottom left. I love the viewing
of found "stacked images" ( 3 or 4 compartmental horizontals) in this
view.

Mario Filipe Pires - Bosh visions
Yes!

Don Roberts - Bass Man
I will leave sat & tone comments to others as I have
been on line too long today to give input (eyes tired).
Overall a fun street scene, the umbrella keeps
fighting for my attention....I like it so much though.
The umbrella and the center post are unfortunately
leading my eye out the the photo. A bit of a crop less than half way
into the umbrella seems to help.

Guy Glorieux - The angel
Strong angel, nice discolorations, would like to see just a wee bit more

of the chin.

Richard Cooper - Kids
Adorable children-are they siblings?

Alan Zinn - All Andy's fault
So how long did you streak to get the image?
Do you have a streaking image of Andy?  : )
Nice image, can you point us to the paper about the technique please.

Pini Vollach - Potuoshan
What a great area to shoot, looks like a thousand opportunities
in this place!

Scott Thurmond - Mt. Hope Chapel, Rochester, NY
Beautiful. Tiny crop at top where the bright spot is, bit of crop at
right side, and tiny bit at bottom just barely into the green glow below

the white flower...nit picky but makes a minor improvements.

Jim Davis -Something isn't working here for me, maybe it is just the
light at the time of day of photo. I do see small portions of the image
I really like (as reflections in water).

Andrew Davidhazy - Swish 33
Nautilus shell.  Flowering blossom.  Native headdress.  Feminine
emergence...
Would sure enjoy viewing a large print of this image.

-Bobbie Blazy