Re: Reviews and review

> Bob Talbot
> Losers:  The movement in this image give the it a painterly quality.
I like it very much.  The blue and soft green look good; The one
face - the ghostly one - seems to come from nowhere.

Marilyn

Thanks for your review last week:  it's feedback that makes putting
pictures in
the PF gallery worthwhile.

It's an image I was after but at the same time you can't predict the
outcome.
I almost withdrew it after I realised that some TV company probably
owns the image ?

As for this week's gallery

This week's gallery is another particularly good one, thanks to all
the contributors.
As well as working as a set there are some really really good
individual images.  Only one of them is a complete duffer but heck,
every litter needs a runt!

Bob