Re: CD Sticker

Alan Zinn wrote:

> Elson,
>
> The problem with that is that some folks are dead against using a CD with a
> sticker label on their machines. It throws them off balance - especially the
> super fast ones. A rubber stamp might be a compromise. You could use the ink
> pad meant for RC paper available at Porters.

Alan,

I thought that if one puts a sticker evenly on the CD, there would be no off
balance effect. By "evenly" I mean a circular sticker to cover the entire CD
front surface. A thin sticker, I guess, would help. Or, would this method and
material still give problems?

What's an RC paper and what's Porters? :) Are these First World stuffs? :)

Elson
--
Nazca Graphic Design & Photography
http://cdo.weblinq.com/~nazca/