Re: CD Sticker

At 12:52 PM 11/29/2002 +0800, you wrote:
>Our shop is currently producing a document in CD, and we need printable
>stickers that we could put on the CD surface. We are using inkjet, so we
>want the resulting printed stickers to be waterproof and durable.
>
>Does anyone know which brand or type is best?
>
>Elson
>--
>Nazca Graphic Design & Photography
>http://cdo.weblinq.com/~nazca/

Elson,

The problem with that is that some folks are dead against using a CD with a
sticker label on their machines. It throws them off balance - especially the
super fast ones. A rubber stamp might be a compromise. You could use the ink
pad meant for RC paper available at Porters.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
http://www.panoramacamera.us