Re: Asking a question...

Hi Dave,

I think this is a pretty tolerant and coperative bunch of people and anything
in moderation (well, most anything as some things are welcome in excess!) is OK
as long as it is of importance to any given list member.

Andrew Davidhazy, andpph@rit.edu - PhotoForum on the Internet

This is for the list's moderator.
I am working a informal fund-raiser for the family next door, having a hard
time. Is it OK to post the link here so maybe it can get passed around?