Re:RE: Happy Thanksgiving

 Gregg wrote ---

> >  the WOMEN doing the cooking,

>Hmmmm.....what do gay couples do for food at Thanksgiving? Go to >mom's? Eat out? Visit a lesbian couple? Or do they just go hungry >like that natives did when the first pilgrims scarfed all the available >food?

  Yikes, Greggie...I only wrote it because it *is* the way food will get to the table in a majority of US households. In other words, the reality.
I was only giving credit where it is due. There was no slight meant to anyone....same with the slight Bob Talbot sensed. I hope someone on the list got that I meant only to wish everyone here a happy holiday, and to urge folks to share their gift with loved ones.

    --- Luis (At one with the turkey....)