RE: Happy Thanksgiving

>   Yikes, Greggie...I only wrote it because it *is* the way food will get
to the table in a majority of US households. In other words, the reality.

>     --- Luis (At one with the turkey....)

That's pretty funny coming from a guy with exquisite culinary talents!

On that same note......yet another tradition begins to unravel in our
culture.  I am an oddity amongst  my friends.  Most will be dining out with
their families for this Thanksgiving.  We are having a traditional
Thanksgiving with family at home.  NO.......I am not doing the cooking.  Mr.
Colette is doing the bird.  The girls and I are preparing all the trimmings.
Many friends and acquaintances are having this affair catered in.  What the
hell is that??  OHMIGAWD!!!  I'm getting old!!  If I look in the mirror and
see my mother........

:)
Happy Thanksgiving, All.........in whatever manner you chose to celebrate!
Colette