RE:Gallery Review

Greg,
Yes, I saw that if cropped-- the image should have more water on the
left to
remain intriguing.

Lawrence,
I can believe I did not recognize the buoys, as I have not seen them
for too-too long.
Hiking Cadillac mountain for blueberries then
lobster for breakfast-yummy memories-thanks!
-Bobbie

                     > I had not seen that crop and tried it. A very
different
                     > image and one that
                     > I like. BTW, those are lobster buoys off the
coast of Maine...

                     > Thanks for the helpful suggestion.

                     > Lawrence

                     My first reaction to this image was the same as
Bobbie's but after thinking
                     about it for a while I decided I liked Lawrence's
crop more. With a more
                     vertical cropping, the buoys look almost set up. As
the image is, I get the
                     feeling they are floating out to sea and not nearly
as static.

                     Greg