Re: Reviews

Peeter Vissak
Pigeons on the square:  Although the background is too hot, the fact that the figures almost disappear into it make it look as if the people are about to enter another dimension.    There is a story in this photograph.   The way the lady in the striped sweater is looking toward the couple gives the photograph a lonely feeling.  The pigeons don't even seem to notice the one lady - it's almost as if she isn't even there.

Marilyn,

You have put it into words, that I could only (vaguely) visualise. As I said in the comments -- I found this mood by chance, cropping a larger photograph.

Thank You for explaining it understandably!

Peeter