RE: Reviews

-----Original Message-----
From: Marilyn [mailto:marilyn@rglobal.net]

Greg Fraser
Rest Stop:  There is a lot I like about this photograph.  The little boy's impish face is not the least of these things.  The little girl in the back and in the dark gives her a sad feel.  Black and white was a perfect film for this image.   I'm going to have to think about this photograph a little more.  There's something I'm feeling that I can't quite express.

Marilyn

Thanks for the comments Marilyn. You're becoming quite the regular reviewer.
I too find the two people in this image to evoke quite different emotions in me. I also like the way the girl, appearing much smaller than the boy is looking down on him like an angel in a renaissance painting. I suppose the intense highlights help me with that imagery.

Greg