Re: donating work

> Hence, we have cynics about giving. You
> can check your favorite chariety at: www.guidestar.org
Thanks - it will make interesting reading.

> I understand it is a sore subject with photographers because too
often
> people wouldn't dream of asking an attorney or doctor for free
advice but
> don't hesitate to ask for photographs.
Heheheh ... well, all you are is a camera monkey after all, no skill
required especially now that digital malarky corrects all the flaws
for you.  Blimey, you don't even have to buy film now ...

> Bob, surely you have a picture of one of the mosquitos that is a
vector for
> the West Nile virus to submit!
<G>  Now I might submit this under a pseud-o-nym ... </G>
It's about health issues - I'm not sure I have anything that really
fits the bill, it would have to be a special take and I'm pretty
certainly needs people in the shot.   Global health issues?  A lot of
work for an open book and no prize.  Now if they want to browse my
insect shots I'd gladly donate one ----

Bob