Re: donating work

The world is plenty healthy enough.
1,281,000,000 people in China.
1,050,000,000 people in India.
  287,000,000 people in the USA.

We reached 6,000,000,000 before the year 2000.

Hell, Bangladesh has 134,000,000 people to Canada's 31,414,000.

Ok, then. Maybe the world isn't as healthy as it could be but plenty of
the parasites walking around on it are.

We should save our money and send all our condoms to China and India
(not that they would fit them) and just stay home taking pictures and
making love.

http://www.worldpop.org/datafinder.htm  <--- for lots of interesting
facts. Like how many single sexually active girls between the ages of 15
and 19 there are in Switzerland. Important stuff.

IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is
confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with
low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. If
you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this email is not authorized (either explicitly or
implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas.

Unless the word absquatulation has been used in its correct context
somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or no
grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the
transmission of this email, although the Sheltie next door is living on
borrowed time, let me tell you. Those of you with an overwhelming fear
of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden
message revealed by reading this warning backwards, so just ignore that
Alert Notice from Microsoft.

However, by pouring a complete circle of salt around yourself and your
computer you can ensure that no harm befalls you and your pets. If you
have received this email in error, please add some nutmeg and egg
whites, whisk and place in a warm oven for 40 minutes.