RE: PF Galleries on Nov. 4, 2002

Well yes Brian the eye is generally required for a portrait and I wasn't concerned about that when I took the shot. I thought about it later but I noticed the way the eye forms a mini copy of the hat brim and that made it ok for me. While there is a person here, I was not shooting a portrait. He was literally there just to hold up the hat and then go get us a couple more beers.

Thanks for the comments eh.

Greg