Re: PF Galleries on Nov. 4, 2002

> Well, I'm not 100% sure what Bob Talbot's
> messing at - is there a message here??
It's just (a) nature (photographer) imitating art?

What message - beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
The shot was simply a macro shot of the trunk of a tree - some sort of
maple?
Dunno, I took lots of bark shots that year.  Had forgotten all about
this till someone forwarded me the link to an Italian artist's
gallery.

> Anyway, just my pic of the week: Greg's Siesta.
Yes, I felt that was the best too:  sommat really special about it.
(Not sure the review got through).

<<Only a very slight niggle: I
> wish I could see just a smidgen of the right eye.>>
I'll take it you liked the chocolate then?

> My encylopedic ignorance encompasses a lot, including almost the
entire
> works of Manuel Bravo,
The more I study, the more I read, the more I realise the scale of
what I don't know.
Links like this - provide a few minutes insight in to what is
important for others.

Bob