RE: Hmmm.......

Well thanks for the comments Marilyn. Every single time I clean out my email someone will ask for a copy of one of the freshly deleted messages within 48 hours. I use my standard conflict avoidance tactic when this happens. I pop an antacid tablet in my mouth then when the foam is pouring out of my mouth I alternately rant at them about the 'Day of Reckoning' and how prime numbers are stalking me. Simple but highly effective office behavior. Feel free to use it.

Greg