Re: Hmmm.......

Hi Greg,

I see you got your feet wet, so to speak.  Darkroom work is exciting.  Have
fun with your new venture.  Now you can make the print the way your want
it...that's the fun part. Now you really know the other part of the
photographic process. And above all be patient,  it gets better.

Bill Ellis
wb9cac@attbi.com

 By the way I finally got around to trying to print my own photos last
night. It was an extremely humbling experience and I only got one even half
way decent print. Actually its only relatively decent compared to the other
almost totally black ones and the wildly crooked ones (must build that
safelight). I had my chemicals in a heated water bath that was at 68 degrees
when I started. What I didn't realize was that the heater had not reached
its cut-off limit and continued heating until the water got to 74 degrees.
That was just one thing that went wrong but it was probably the biggest
thing.