Re: Hmmm....... Maybe David Small can help ...

David

Since you appear to be the only one who has read Marilyn's review:  any chance you could forward me a copy?
I'd really like to read it.  Not just for my own image but too to see how others read images I may not have taken to.

If anyone wants a copy of my gallery review for this week ... contact me direct.  If more than a couple ask I'll simply repost it.

It looks like the ListServ is practicing "Selective Availability" based on alphabetical order.

(A)ndy and (D)avid appear to have been getting mail
(G)reg (Q)kano and (Y)ahoo have not.
Where does it stop?
(E)uclid, (F)ingal ...

<<I cleaned out my "inbox," "send" files>>
Ah, I leave the send on autopilot ... over a month old it gets deleted unless I've filed it.

Damn, it was a particularly good week for the gallery as well!

BobT

Freeserve AnyTime, only £13.99 per month with one month's FREE trial!
For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on 0800 970 8890