Re: Hmmm.......

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gregory Fraser" <Gregory.Fraser@pwgsc.gc.ca>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu>
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 5:24 AM
Subject: RE: Hmmm.......

Hello
Greg,

As my luck goes, I was very good this week (this alone doesn't happen very
often) and after sending my messages, I cleaned out my "inbox," "send" files
and my "deleted" files.  I have no record of the reviews I wrote (actually,
the dog ate them {:->)

I do remember mentioning that I liked the textures and design of your
photograph, Greg, and that it proves a portrait does not need to be taken
"face on."  I don't know any parent who wouldn't treasure this image of
their child.

As soon as my husband reappears from wherever he went, I'll see if he can
find a copy of my reviews in the recycle bin. If he can, I'll repost them.

I also sent a message thanking everyone for their wonderful post cards.  The
most recent one received is from Robert Hall and is a beautiful sepia toned
scenic.  I'm assuming this thank you message didn't get through, either.

Marilyn