It's Done!

Hi all,

Just to be up front, I'm sending this to two separate lists at the same
time.

My new darkroom is officially operational.  I still have a couple of
small items to take care of, but all the construction, painting and
cleaning are finished and my enlargers are installed.

I am excited.  It's been over a year since I've had a darkroom because
we moved Sept. 2001.  Later this afternoon I'm going to mix up some
Dektol and do a safelight test.  Then I'll get started on a print order
I've had on hold since Spring.  After that I have to do some film tests
so that I can develop a backlog of negatives.  In between all of that I
have to do my church work.

Next weekend I have to deliver a bunch of prints for an opening in a
local gallery.  If you're in the Tulsa area Thursday evening, 7
November, stop in at the Apertures Gallery at 21st and Harvard.  I'll be
there.

Peace!
Sidney

--
God said, Let there be light!
Divine Light: Photography by Rev. Sidney Flack