Re: Photography as Art?

Mr. Zinn, (And everyone included) could you refer some of those bibliographies, and URL's to me?  I have found one or two books, and have reffered to the Lenswork website, but I am not sure if I have enough to write a 10 pg paper.

Thanks again

One more thing, may I have permission from all of you to quote what you have said in my paper?
--

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:58:20
 Alan Zinn wrote:
>At 05:57 PM 10/23/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>>Hello everyone.
>>I am just another list lurker, and have learned a lot from all of your
>comments.
>>I am a photography major working on a Bachelors at Brigham young University
>Idaho.  I am writing a paper for an English class, and have chosen the topic
>of "Is Photography Art?"  I wish to pose this question to all of you on the
>list, and I humbly request all of your opinios on the matter.  I also would
>like to ask everyone why do you photograph? and what, if anything, are you
>trying to "say" with your photography?
>>
>>All of your comments will be greatly appreciated
>>
>>Andrew Duncan
>>

>Mr. D,
>
>Looks like somebody doesn't want to really do some book research. Kid's
>now-a-days, they think everything is on the Internet...
>
>Why don't you ask the list for a bibliography, or if you can't bear to moove
>from yer tube, some URL's.
>
>AZ
>
>Build a Lookaround!
>The Lookaround Book.
>http://www.panoramacamera.us

Get 250 full-color business cards FREE right now!
http://businesscards.lycos.com