Re: Gallery

At 07:52 AM 10/24/2002 -0700, Marilyn wrote:
Jeff Spirer
Clock:  This photograph looks as if it should be accompanied by an ad for life insurance.

I will write one today :-)

 The clock's face looks as if it is very old and I like the macro view of it - it shows the age and wear.

The photo is deceptive.  The clock is at least eight feet in diameter - I think it came from a building.  It was sitting in a knick-knack shop.  The magic of selective framing, I suppose.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com