Re: my PERSONAL STYLE EXCIBIT submission

At 03:31 PM 10/20/2002 +0300, kostas wrote:
>i almost cheated by submiting a 2 years old image of mine, coming from my
>4th film ever shot. i really cannot rated it, but 3 years latter i don't
>think i progressed alot

I went for a photo that I wouldn't believe anyone would believe it was
mine.   Unless people cheated and looked in the EXIF data in the file to
determine the camera, I don't see how anyone felt mine, was, well..... mine.

Congratulations to those who got it right!!!!

Thanks,
Rob
--
Rob Miracle