Fire

In a message dated 10/20/2002 9:40:09 AM Central Daylight Time, kostaspapakotas@hotmail.com writes:

>         jIMMY Harris - Colorado Camp Fire
wow! great COLORS. (and i bet that the coffe tasted much better taht in a
lower alt. it has something to do with water boiling temp at high alt)

Thanks KOSTAS,

It seems 'combustion' does have some relation to air pressure and altitude!!  I found the article below from a web site about cooking.  It also makes me wonder if wood burns at a lower temperature 'at high altitude' or if -Fire itself- is not as Hot!

jIMMY