Re: PF Exhibits on 19-OCT-02

well since the connection is dead slow (sharing the same line with 3
greek-russian hackers) there'sample time to review!
(in caps the word to attribute to each)
>         Jeff Spirer - Advisor

>         Emily L. Ferguson - East Tower, Leonard P. Zakim bridge, Boston,
>MA

>         D.L. Shipman - Great Egret (Camerodius albus)
well i did not like the BLUE background...

>         Marilyn Dalrymple - Phoenix Rising
great ghost like, SPOOKY caption

>         Greg Fraser - Edison Art
with a subject as SHARP as electicity i would preffer a softier
background...an to my ees it would seem more fitting to crop right were the
right line meets the end of frame.

>         Bob Talbot - Golden Eagle
hmm, what if there was a lot more contrast with the background? how about a
bit more FOV?

>         Jim Snarski - Tall Leggy Blond
hmm, MIXED feelings with this...the gireffe is actually camouflazed there,
but it is wondrous how small that big n animal appears next ot that tree!

>         jIMMY Harris - Colorado Camp Fire
wow! great COLORS. (and i bet that the coffe tasted much better taht in a
lower alt. it has something to do with water boiling temp at high alt)

>         Peeter Vissak - Firedom
great party caprtion! imagine a ROCKING evening around that fire!
had the pic being a lot larger...

>         King/Arthur - Caesura

>         Richard Cooper - RochesterNY9-02
>         Scott Thurmond - The Old Gatehouse
soory, but got nothing to say...but had you Andy with you would make a hell
of a shoot-around-Rochester team ;-)

that was all folks....see you around, kostas

so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the
other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography/home.htm
'COS SOMETIMES IT IS BETTER WITH CLENCHED TEETH!