Re: Hand-made sausages (was file formats)

> > >  "Hand-made sausages"
> > > Do you roll your own?
> >

> > JJJJJJEEEEEZZZZZZEEEEEE, Bbbbob.....don't you think you and Chandler
> should
> > take this privately?
>
> Colette
>
> Pot describing the kettle as having a  swarthy complexion?

Hey!!!  I resemble that remark!!!

> C'mon Colette ... of all the people on PF who could complain ...

Bbbbutttt.....Bob!! I wasn't complaining, ole buddy, ole pal!!  I was
amused!  You didn't see those damned stupid smileys I put in there??
Sheesh!  :))))

> I was asked on PF, I replied there.
> Yes, it's OT, and Brian should have asked off-line ...
>

> Bob
>

> PS:  don't you think you should have asked myself and Chandler
> to take this privately by private email?  ;o)

Nah! What fun would that be??  Besides, I don't privately e-mail with
Chandler.  He's mean and unruly and he likes Blakely!  :)))

:))))
colette