Re: Hand-made sausages (was file formats)

> Ah, PS. Heard of that. Definitely. But the question I've been
wanting to
> ask, yet somehow never dared...
>
> How do you pronounce Qkano?

Brian

Well, kano is pronounced kano
The "Q" is pronounced - oh sugar, how do I explain.
It's like tring to explain to a Frog how the Welsh pronounce LL
(Blackadder described it as being covered in phlegm)

Nearest I guess is k`kano - as if by someone with the vestiges of a
stutter ...

 "Hand-made sausages"
Do you roll your own?