RE: Gallery Impressions for 15 October 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert G. Earnest [mailto:robert@earnestphoto.com]

> Greg Fraser (Downpour a.k.a Plums) -

I wouldn't eat that one if I were you.
Worst photograph you have ever taken by the way. None of your usual
elegance and sophistication. Just a plum with genital warts as far as I
can tell. You should encourage your plums to use condoms. Of course if
they are shriveled up already, well, it's too late isn't it?

Hmmm....worst ever eh? It appears other reviewers agree with you so why do I like it so much? You mention genital warts. Perhaps its the testicular shape coupled with the fact that there are three of them that attracts me or perhaps the old frontal lobe has shifted again. Luckily the knowledge that I am right and everyone else is wrong is a comfort to me like a bath in warm, pink milk.

Greg