RE: Gallery Impressions -- to Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Peeter Vissak [mailto:pv@hot.ee]

I'm the chief of a bunch on pyromaniacs.
I'm a farmer, but without cattle. Every year I have to burn that stuff and
every year it grows back again.
In fact I'm a fireman and those guys are from my files.
Well, sometimes I even don't know myself, who I am and why there's always a
fire going on.

I wholeheartedly embrace your ambiguity and your connection with fire. Who amongst us hasn't set fire to a public washroom at one time or another?

Greg