Re: Gallery Impressions for 15 October 2002

Robert:  great review all round.
Thanks for making me laugh - with you I hope.
It's called humo(u)r I believe ... but does it have the "u" in Canada
too?

> Skinny little cat with a cast on his leg? Someone gave him an Ace
> bandage to play with? The question that begs answering here is. "How
on
> earth do you keep your white plastic lawn chairs so clean?" I can't
find
> anything that does such a good job. Please tell me what you are
using.

Nothing works better than cat piss !!!
Failing that, overexpose by a couple of stops ...

Bob

PS:  all we need this week is Luis to put in a real review and we will
have had the full set of styles.