Re: John F., I presume?

Andy,
That is very interesting... I also read on your page that you were also
involved in OJ Simpson case?
If you don't mind, what was your role there. (I presume, you were not
involved in checking the authenticity of Gloves) :)
How do you match the camera with the negatives? just interested, since this
photo-detective field is mind boggling.
If you are given two negatives, one shot from canon and other from nikon,
can you make out the differences and match the negatives with camera? My
techniques in identifying negatives are still very rudimentary; last week, I
tried to identify negatives from 35mm Nikon and 4X5 Toyo, could not do it.
:-)
"Images from science" exhibit is great. thanks for arranging it.
Since I work in the area of biology, each year we get the calendar from
Nikon with very artistic photo-micrographs, amazing stuff.
-achal