Re: Gallery Review

I wrote:

>>Thank you.  Some cliches work--lighthouses and
>>sunrises, for instance.  To those who love the
music,

Stephen writes:

>Yes, it does make a difference. It's more than a
>record shot, it captures a feeling.  Was it your road

>trip, or Frank Morgan's?

I write:

Morgan's.  Charlottesville is home, and the venue is
one my favorite places to shoot.  The house manager
and stage manager are both used to me.  The lighting
is great, the sound terrific.  I always have a chance
to introduce myself to the musicians, tell them what
I'm up to, and ask permission to make some pics.  Very
comfortable.  Hope it shows.

--John

=====
J. Mason, Charlottesville, Virginia
New Pics, Greg Howard Band at Starr Hill Music Hall:
http://www.greghoward.com/sights/stills/starrhill/