Re: file formats

> jerk! jeez. worse than me AND jan put together.

No Robert, not even close.

I mistook your question as a bit of tongue in cheek:  didn't for one
minute cross my mind you didn't already know the answer.

The answer is simple - PhotoShop by it's market dominance sadly
conditions people to think in stupid units (dpi) which have no real
meaning unless you know the number of dots in the first place.

Bob