Re: file formats

"Robert G. Earnest" <robert@earnestphoto.com> writes:

> What is the best way to get the 72 dpi images captured by a typical digi
> cam to a more usable 150 or 300 dpi file without losing data or having
> the program fill in the blanks?

Er, multiply by three? Sorry, but this is a meaningless question, based
on meaningless nonsense. A typical digi cam produces an image that is n
x m pixels, that's it. If you wish to believe the pixels are 25.4/72 mm
apart, you may, but I prefer to think of them as reaching parsecs across
the universe. It simply doesn't make any difference.

How many prime numbers are there between 10 and 20? (Hint: 11, 13, 17,
19) OK, so what is the average distance in Greek gallons between prime
numbers in this range? How many miles long is pi? How many kilometres?

Arrgh.

Brian Chandler
geo://Sano.Japan.Planet_3
Jigsaw puzzles from Japan at: