Revisiting: a bitchin I go again..

*beep  crackle.. we interupt the internet to bring you this special announcement
<pop>...tzzzzzzzt..

I wrote of Fuji's print service at http://www.fujicolor.com.au/en/Content/Home.asp "blah
blah bad people blah blah..." <bulk of rant clipped>

Looking around I found the yellow cardboard company offers a similar upload and print
service with far friendlier terms and conditions, worded in such a way that makes me feel
comfortable that someone out there in imaging land respects the concept of ownership:

from http://www.kodak.com.au/AU/en/consumer/printOnline/terms.shtml

"Print@Kodak respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your
copyright in a work has been violated through this service, please write to... "

oooOOOoooh, sounds promising :-)

"Kodak or its agents claim no ownership rights in any image contained in any of your
photographs. For the sole purpose of fulfilling any orders you make, you grant to Kodak
and its agents a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, distribute, and display
those images"

.. yay!

If I do make use of the upload and print fad, Kodak will be the one that gets my business
;-)

karl

the internet will now resume it's normal service, thank you for your patience.