Re: Gallery Review

Emily writes:

>Beautiful cliche.

Thank you.  Some cliches work--lighthouses and
sunrises, for instance.  To those who love the music,
it makes a difference that it's Frank Morgan.

>I'd still clone out the hair on the bass player's arm

>in the scan, if it were me.

Carelessness on my part.  Sent the second to the last
version.

--John

=====
J. Mason, Charlottesville, Virginia
New Pics, Greg Howard Band at Starr Hill Music Hall:
http://www.greghoward.com/sights/stills/starrhill/