Re: Reviews

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 11:33 PM
Subject: Re: Reviews

A rock concert - I should have known {:->

 The second photograph you sent is amazing.  The lady with the infant has much more trust in humanity than I would!  Perhaps even rock band audience's are a little tamer in Manila, though.  The baby looks perfectly content.

Thank you for sharing the information and more of your work, Elson.  Do you live in Manila, or were you just visiting?

Marilyn Dalrymple