Re: PF Exhibits on 05-OCT-02

"Alan P. Hayes" wrote:

Elson T. Elizaga -

> What's going on here? This is an example of a picture where lack of
> context is pretty unsettling.

I thought I would do an experiment by not giving a title or information about the
event. But since you ask: This guy is a singer from Manila, a member of a rap
band. The event is a concert here in Cagayan de Oro, my place. I was onstage
ahead of him. The expression on his face was something I didn't expect.

Elson

Nazca Graphic Design & Photography
http://cdo.weblinq.com/~nazca/

Keramos Pottery