Re: "The cat is out of the bag"

Jimmy,  Thanks for the reply. Glad to be able to call you Jimmy instead of
"Photogonow".  My apologizies for venting, its just that so many folks on
the net like to hide behind their tag name.

I'm sorry I can't show you my space since you are a good distance away.  I
live in the Great State of Washington, on the Olympic Peninsula, thats just
accross the water from Victoria, BC.  However, if your ever this way, please
stop by, I just hope the Studio is still open by then. If I get the chance
I'll gladly email you privately with a few snapshots attached.

Best regards, Ernst