Re: "The cat is out of the bag"

In a message dated 10/4/2002 11:26:46 AM Central Daylight Time, ernstphoto@msn.com writes:

lST NAME?  Just a pet peeve of mine, when someone doesn't wish to offer any
manners.

I believe I've posted my addy to boards already, did you not see it?

Best regards, Ernst-Ulrich Schafer

"If your not happy with your photographs, your not close enough

NOPE!

           Just looking to be Friendly  -

Saw everybody congratulating You on Your New Location & wanted to find out where it was located.

           If it's close by -thought I'd Pop In- OK?

jIMMY

     Houston, TX