Eagle has landed

Doug-

I can see why this would be one of your favorite images. Did you have
an idea of what might happen before you took it?

I was looking at this again today and it reminded me of some art
(actually a very unusual sort of photograph) that I had seen years
ago in Lucy Lippard's book 'Overlay'. The artist, Charles Ross, used
a large lens to burn marks into pieces of paper and wood, making
repeated exposures over periods of months.

Took a look and found this link:
<http://www.eyestorm.com/events/staraxis/biography.html >
--
Alan P. Hayes