Re: Qkano's Quickie Quibbles (aka Gallery Review 2002-09-21)

> Yes, a bit too much unsharp mask. I processed the image on a laptop
and
> didn't see it on my desk CRT until it appeared in the Gallery.
The mask was fine over the surface of the moon but it's always near
the edge where, given the extreme contrast between the moon and the
black sky, that it inevitably overdoes it.  That's why I mean't undo
it (partially) with a small soft brush just around the border.

> >Is it upside down?
> Moon image is oriented as it appeared from my position.
Karl, how does it look to you ?    ;o)

> Any Lunies on the list?
Shhhhh !