Re: Pneumatic tubes was Bitchin' 'tographers

"Alan P. Hayes" <ahayes@berkshire.rr.com> writes:

> Is there some historical connection between photography and pneumatic
> systems I'm missing (this just said to try stay technically on topic)

Yeah, sorry, there may be some confusion here. Of course I love those
tubes, too. When I was a kid, all the big shops in Gloucester had them.
What's depressing is *only* looking backwards.

I like the mayonnaise idea too...

Brian Chandler
geo://Sano.Japan.Planet_3
http://imaginatorium.org/