Re: Taking a look at the Gallery

Can't really argue with your points, other than perhaps which way
Massachusetts is pointing.
I'm still interested in trying to increase the amount and quality of
critique, if there's a way to do so.

At 4:32 AM -0700 10/1/02, Rosemarie Hernandez wrote:
Ah--another Bay Stater--unfortunately from the nether end--

I made similar comments when I first subbed to the Gallery and
received the sage advice to take what you get and be thankful for
that--a sound statement IMO.

There are individuals in painting/sculpture who will critique your
work for a fee--so if people are willing to pay for crits and you're
receiving yours free, I'd say you're ahead of the game...

-Joseph

Cape Cod

  "Alan P. Hayes" wrote:

I've been finding myself vaguely dissatisfied with the Gallery and
have decided to express some of my thoughts about it with the hope of
spurring some discussion with an eye to possible changes in that area.

Do you Yahoo!?
New <http://rd.yahoo.com/evt=1207/*http://sbc.yahoo.com/>DSL Internet
Access from SBC & Yahoo!

--
Alan P. Hayes
Meaning and Form: Writing, Editing and Document Design