Pneumatic tubes was Bitchin' 'tographers

Is there some historical connection between photography and pneumatic
systems I'm missing (this just said to try stay technically on topic)

We have a sandwich shop entrepreneur who has taken to by up old
branch banks and converting them to sub shops. They use the drive in
windows but to my disappointment they don't use the pneumatic tubes.
I guess the problem is where to put the mayonnaise  in order to get
an even distribution without it spilling out one end or the other...

--
Alan P. Hayes
Meaning and Form: Writing, Editing and Document Design