Postcard Exchange II

 Dear PF'ers ---

                   Just a reminder to all that the PE-II signing-in phase
is drawing to a close soon. Anyone wishing to participate in this fun
project (and this time, we will have a website to share/see the pictures)
should email me OFF-LIST N-O-W (right now) at:

                        sfunp@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us

               Include your snail-mail address, please.

    What is the PE-II ?

  A postcard exchange which works like this:

  1) You e-mail me your snail-mail address.

  2) I put your name in a circle. When that circle is filled up
     (or the signing in period ends), you will receive an e-mail
\    from me with  the names/addresses of the other 9 members.

  3) You make 10 photo-postcards, and when the mail-out period is
     announced (next monday), send them out to the other circle members.
      (The 10th one is a spare, in case of mail getting lost.)

  4) You receive nine marvelous postcards from the other ten talented
     members of your circle. By the time you get the 2nd one, you'll
     be hovering around your mailbox or as many did last time, stalking
     the mailman !

  5) Check the website for your pic, and those in the other circles.
                                Enjoy.

      -- Luis